Stovax Studio Duplex (Rural)
• Rural use, properties of 2 Ha – 4.94 acres or more
• Efficiency: 61% Heat output: 15.0kW
• Glass fronted with air wash air flow to keep window clean
• Inbuilt or Freestanding
• Radiant & convected heat
• Heating capacity approx: 210m3
• Freestanding Model available
• Optional frames: Profil Anthracite, Steel 2, Black Glass, Edge Kit
• Optional Warm Air Ducting Kit
• Optional Fresh Air Kit (freestanding model only)
• Optional Black Glass Top (freestanding model only)
Stovax’s dedication to the development of premium quality stoves, fires and fireplaces over the past 30 years has helped to make it one of Europe’s leading specialist manufacturers. Now the company’s expertise has brought wood burning technology to the very pinnacle of performance and design with the Studio range.
Expertly designed, the Studio’s clean, contemporary lines complement modern interiors and incorporate Stovax’s technically advanced Cleanburn combustion systems, which provide outstanding flame pictures and superior heating efficiencies, powerful Airwash systems to help keep the window clean and the facility for practical options such as multi-space heating.
Based in Bay of Plenty and Waikato Region, Warmfloors is proudly owned and operated by Kurt Montague. At Warmfloors, we’re proud to have grown a team of certified plumber and gas fitter who are hardworking, experienced and accomplished experts in the industry over the past 15 years.